I am REALLY dissapointed inmy Flex 6400. I have been trying to make it work for 6 months and all flex says is it my antennas. NOT

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
I am REALLY dissapointed inmy Flex 6400. I have been trying to make it work for 6 months and all flex says is it my antennas. NOT. I finally had a Elmer try his sdr on. my antennas. np. please HELP. REFUND or compensation. !!
Photo of harry schmidt

harry schmidt

• 7 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Dan Quigley N7HQ, 4O7HQ

Dan Quigley N7HQ, 4O7HQ, Service/Support Manager

• 34 Posts
  • 48 Reply Likes
Folks, 

Harry is a real ham, new to HF and has a Flex system.  I worked with him on a helpdesk request we created when he called in last week.  Unfortunately, without another radio or signal generator, there was no way to verify that either his radio or antenna system was working.  He had recently joined a local club that was holding a meeting last Friday so we left it that asking for a local Elmer would be a good next step. 

Harry contacted me this afternoon in the helpdesk ticket, informing that the local Elmer was able to verify his antenna system worked. So there could very well be an issue with his radio.  I'll take it offline from here.  Thanks for chiming in!

Best,
Dan
Photo of harry schmidt

harry schmidt

• 7 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Duh of course I am new at this. That is why I needed an Elmer. You prefer phone or talk whatever. My ham speak is evolving. Sorry but the error was in the equipment. After several times in the hospital and much frustration I found the problem. Oscar Echo Charlie. +++