Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

HRD's logbook & WSJT-X

KC0EM
KC0EM Member ✭✭
edited February 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series

I work a lot of JT 65 and JT 9. I like to use the HRD logbook. The only way to keep that logbook updated for those two modes is to import the file that WSJT-X produces. Is there any way I can use HRD’s logbook with WSJT-X directly?

Answers

• George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    JT Alert
  • Cal Spreitzer - N3CAL
    edited November 2015
    Yes,  you can automatically log your WSJT-X (JT65/JT9) contacts to HRD Logbook using JTAlertX.   JTAlertX runs alongside WSJT-X and will do many things.  During a QSO when you send the 73 message it will auto log it to HRD. 

http://hamapps.hamspots.net/

Cal/N3CAL
  • KC0EM
    KC0EM Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018

Cal,

I will download that this evening and give it a try. Many thanks.

VC/KC0EM

• DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    By recently been issues with JTAlert and HRD. Suggest you checkout the JTAlert Yahoo GRP for latest state of play.
  • DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    The newest versions of HRD, WSJT-X and JTAlertX work now.

Be careful to start HRDLog, as JTAlertX is not writing directly
    to the HRDLog database anymore !

73, Alex - DH2ID

Running WSJT-X 1.6.1-devel-r6059, JTAlertX 2.6.22
    and HRD 6.3.0.440

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.