Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

HRD released v6.4.0.647 with SmartSDR v1.10.16

Ernest
Ernest Member ✭✭
edited June 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Ham Radio Deluxe v6.4.0.647  dated April 22,2017 with SmartSDR v1.10.16.
Installed on my Flex-6700 radio, using Windows 10 with the latest updates. Radio and operator are working well with absolutely no issues. 
This version was installed over previous version HRD v6.3. Installation was very smooth and I did not have to read the installation instructions!
All digital modes; RTTY, JT65/9,PSK, etc.... and SSB, CW are operational; just as they were with HRD previous version.
I installed the complete program. However, I am using Digital Master 780 and all the subsequent programs without that ugly radio control monstrosities. 
The only suggestion that I can give;you, Don't follow my installation procedures and 'READ THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS." No major changes or updates.
 "This is a maintenance release. It's sole purpose is to reduce the scenarios that cause MFC errors that crash Logbook (Mantis 1999). It also resolved a problem where duplicate spots sorted in reverse order appear in the DX Cluster pane in Logbook and where some spots were not calculating WSI properly (Mantis 1993)."  Per wa9pie released.

Comments

• AH0U
    AH0U Member
    edited June 2019
    I wonder how you were able to copy JT65 using HRD or DN780?? I have always had to use another program to copy JT65 as HRD and DM780 had no provision to copy this.
  • Ernest
    Ernest Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    AH0U,

I just posted the same question to Alex DH2ID on his tutorial web page.
    In another related way I control WSJT-X; by setting a CAT to TCP: Port 5002 and in slice B.To auto switch TX.  (I like to give credit to whom help me, however, I can't remember his name.)
  • Ernest
    Ernest Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    AH0U,
    I am sorry about not making that clear about JT65, I though that everyone new that WSJT programs are NOT integrated to HRD.
    What I am able to do with JT65/9 is changing band and frequencies to HRD through JT65/9.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.