Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How do you set up 4 Panadapters so they all display signals.

Options
N4AB
N4AB Member ✭✭
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
When I first start my 6700 the first Panadapter and Slice pop up as designed, and if I generate 3 more Panadapters, before I do any thing else, I get the signals showing up on each Panadapters as they should. However if I have been operating and selecting other functions right after the first Panadapter start up, and then add new Panadapters the second one shows signals fine, the third one may or may not display signals and the fourth one does not show any signals at all. If I close the last 2 Panadapters and then restart the third one it generally will display the signals. However the fourth one restarts without a signal being displayed. It seems like there is a special set of steps to go through to get all four Panadapters to display signals but I can't seem to figure it out. I have to restart the radio to get all 4 panadapters displaying signals. Once they are working I seem to be able to do any thing I want to do. Has any one else seen this problem?

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    This sounds like a PC resource problem. Please describe your PC and video card setup.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.