Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How do I join the Flexradio community site?

Arnie
Arnie Member ✭✭
edited March 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
i see a listing for new members but do not see how to become a new member. Anyone? Tnx de Arnie W8DU
Tagged:

Answers

• Arnie
    Arnie Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I think I answered my own question. Once I submitted the question, a 'join' dialog popped up.
  • philip.theis
    philip.theis Member ✭✭
    edited December 2014
    The only think I might have done wrong is use my google login, didn't seem to get on with new sign in. Oh well, well see how this login works.
  • Jim K4JAF
    Jim K4JAF Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Follow this link to visit the support community: http://community.flexradio.com/ ================================================================================= Using your favorite Internet browser, use the link or URL above to access the FlexRadio Support Community. The first thing you need to do is create a user account in order to log in and begin posting and answering questions from fellow Flexers regarding the FLEX-6000 and SmartSDR. To do this, click on the link at the top right hand corner that says "Sign Up" to display the Login dialog box. You will not be initially presented with the options to create a new account. You must click on the link at the bottom of the Login dialog box that says "Or, create a new Get Satisfaction account..." to create your account unless you have an existing account with another GetSatisfaction community which in that case you can log into the FlexRadio community without creating an account. (GetSatisfaction is the community software solution we selected as our support community provider) To create a new user account, enter the name you want displayed as a support community member. Then enter a valid e-mail address and a password (must be at least 8 characters) that must be entered twice to verify it was entered correctly. The last step is to enter the CAPTCHA verification phrase exactly as it is shown in the displayed image. Then click on the "Sign Up" button. If your login was successful, the link at the top right hand corner of your web browser will show "Your Dashboard & Account". You may want to take this time to edit your FlexRadio Systems Community profile by clicking on the "Your Dashboard & Account" link and then clicking on the Edit Profile button. You can enter any profile information of your choosing. Just click on the "Save Details" button when you are done. To return to the FlexRadio Support Community just use the community URL: http://community.flexradio.com/

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.