Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

how to stop 6600m starting trying to open smartlink

Options
Ross Biggar
Ross Biggar Member ✭✭
My 6600M when started tries to start smartlink, I DONT want this. 
How do I get it start so I can use the monitors and not that small screen on the radio.
In some respects the 6600 is a better radio, less frustration.
Regards
Ross
ZL1WN

Answers

• Robert Guertin
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Ross, when you start SmartSDR the box that ask you to connec has a small gear on the bottom right of the box. Click on that gear and choose the appropriate option. This should take care of your problem. Enjoy!
  • Ross Biggar
    Ross Biggar Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Thanks Robert that helped, but now I have the  6600 showing its on screen display, but I cant get it to show SSDR on the 2 separate monitors, (one for SSDR and one for FLdigi).
    So how do I get the 6600 to have a display on the monitors, I am running 2.6.1.
    Actually with the monitors I dont need the display on the 6600M as well.

Thanks
    Ross
    ZL1wn
  • John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Ross, I don’t have an M radio, but I believe the only video output is an hdmi that replicates the 
    M screen. To show fldigi, it needs to be running on a separate pc with a monitor.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.