Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How to make 2 Panadapters Vertical on Flex 6300?

Joe Bales
Joe Bales Member ✭✭
edited June 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Can the 2 Panadapters on the 6300 be tiled vertically instead of Horizontal?  IF so I am totally missing how to do this.

Answers

• Bill-W9OL
    Bill-W9OL Member
    edited October 2016
    turn monitor on it's side........

sorry, Devil made me do that.
  • Steve W6SDM
    Steve W6SDM Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Bill, you beat me to it.  :)
  • Jim Hawkins / K2JHV
    edited January 2015
    OK, here is a related question.  Is there a way to make two panadapters side by side in their own frame on the 6500?

• Joe Bales
    Joe Bales Member ✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Side by Side is what I was getting at.  I've seen pics of the 6500 with 3 horizontal on top on the left and the 4th taking up the entire second half.  Was hoping both halves of the 6300 could be populated with one pan adapter.
  • W5XZ - dan
    W5XZ - dan Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    yes, if you squeeze the SmartSDR window smaller, vertically...ie grab the bottom edge, move it up past half screen....works w my 6500, anyway..

73, w5xz, dan

• Steve - M3SXA
    Steve - M3SXA Member
    edited February 2015
    Yes found like Dan above you have to squeeze the screen up on a 6500 to get them side by side be nice if you get them to stay the size you want full screen, maybe that's on the to do list ;-)
    Attached a couple of screen shots from the 6500
    imageimage

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.