Some Community members have been experiencing issues logging into the Community with the Safari browser. This is due to a default browser setting that blocks third-party cookies which are required to create an account or establish the session login. Below is a procedure that should allow you to login to the Community.
- Open the Safari browser
- Top left select Safari and then Preferences
- Select the Privacy tab
- Take note of the “Block Cookies” selection
- Change the Block Cookies selection. Change "From third parties and advertisers" to “Never”
- Log into GetSatisfaction
- After these load successfully the cookies will be stored for our Community (getsatisfaction.com) and FlexRadio Systems (flexradio.com) until they expire or are cleared.
- Go back into the privacy settings and change the selection back to whatever it was prior to the change (Always or From Third-parties and advertisers)
- Close the browser and re-launch
There are no replies.