Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How many Flex User are there at Venezuela?

YV5WZ
YV5WZ Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I already have been Flex User over a year down here at Venezuela? Since I bought it I became a proud member of this flex community. When I talk about Flex and SDR communication technology, I have noted many of radio ham amateurs from Venezuela look at me as I would be an extraterrestrial, even I received an invitation from a local Radio Ham Amateur Club to give an speech about SDR and Flex.

I know two more stations from Venezuela with Flex ( YV5FRD and YV5SF ), I guess they have Flex 5000 or 3000

I would like to know if someone  at Flex office has knowledge about how many Flex we have at country, or manage statistic about how Flex is positioning in this market.

Greetings

George Serrano
YV5WZ / PY3ZZZ

Answers

• Maximo
    Maximo Member
    edited December 2019
    Flex-6500 en Colombia.
    No es Venezuela pero somos vecinos.
    73, Maximo - HK1H
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2019
    I think the appropriate answer is not nearly enough HI HI

I cannot give you an exact number, but I will say that South and Central are markets that have the fewest FLEX customers and that we are working on changing that.  We have recently added a distributor in Brazil.  We will be working with them on advertising and other regional marketing efforts.

But our best sales and marketing people are ham like yourself.  Thank you for spreading the word at ham club meetings and among your friends.
  • YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Ha Ha ...well Tim ..thank you!!.....and yes!!, I talk about Flex as If I would be part of Flex team at Austin (proud of).....but.....wait.....I feel deep in my skin I'm part of team.....so you're right!!..Haha

I'm glad to hear Flex will be "present" at Brazil...Once I told you....I was thinking to be flex dealer at Venezuela, but things are not "precisely" good in this moment at my country, and I'm not talking just about economy as well as about political

Always is great hear from you Tim!!...Congratulation! You manage an awesome Customer Experience Service...

See you on bands!!  73

George, 
    YV5WZ / PY3ZZZ

• YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Hey Maximo

Gracias por responder!  definitivamente somos  pocos  acá abajo,  al ver tu indicativo pensé teníamos algun contacto, pero me entristecí al ver que no...
    a ver cuando ....vale? 

Un gran abrazo para ti en allá en mi muy querida Colombia..

George
    YV5WZ / PY3ZZZ

Postdata:  Si has escuchado lo mal que anda mi país, te cuento que sí....por desgracia mucho de lo que se dice es verdad

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.