Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

how do i update my 6400m to v 2.4.9.45 i have it on my pc

David Kowell
David Kowell Member ✭✭

update radio

Answers

• Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    The 6400M will update itself independent of any PC, although to use SSDR on the PC of course you will need to install the version of SSDR that is on the radio. Two ways to update: - connect the radio to your network via the Ethernet cable in the back, and the radio will prompt you to update by showing the versions available. To do this, you need to ensure the readily gets an IP address that has access to the outside world - connect the radio to the network your PC is on, install the latest SSDR, then connect to the radio - it should prompt you to upgrade/run the new version. In either case, you radio needs to be connected with Ethernet to your home network with Internet access.
  • David Kowell
    David Kowell Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019

i have v 2.4.9.115 on radio now  wont update to 2.4.9.45  no arrow pointing up
  • David Kowell
    David Kowell Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018

i have v 2.4.9.115 on radio now  wont update to 2.4.9.45  no arrow pointing up
  • FRED  W9TB
    FRED W9TB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    You have the latest version there is no .45
  • Mike
    Mike Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    .45 is the version I think that is used in the Maestro. The radio is .115. Apparently these are both current for 2.4.9
  • Dudley  WA5QPZ
    Dudley WA5QPZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    2.4.9.115 is the current version.   Are you getting an error from a Maestro startup  ?    It should work,   might explain what you are trying to do and on what radio and client ( SSDR or on a Maestro?  )  

Dudley
  • Mike
    Mike Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    No error was checking to make sure I have a current version. I saw the announcement for version 3 and I am not sure I will upgrade immediately or stick with ver. 2. I wasn't sure if there was going to be a final ver. 2 update. I think one of the previous answers suggested there would be at the time ver. 3 is released.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.