Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

how do i get my friends flex'es all showing up for selection in my screen like it was demoed.

James Skala
James Skala Member
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
How do I control friends flex's with smartlink, like it was demoed in Dayton?  I can see mine

Answers

• James Skala
    James Skala Member
    edited July 2017
    we all want to see each others radios all 4 of us
  • Mack
    Mack Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    You must all use the same login credentials Mack W4AX Alpha Team
  • NX6D Dave
    NX6D Dave Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    The demonstration at "Dayton" was done by a group of alpha testers who had agreed to register their radios in a shared SmartLink account.  You would have to do the same -- create a SmartLink account to share with your friend and Register your radio and his (hers?) in the same account.

At some point in the future more complex arrangements for sharing radios might become available, but that's just pure speculation on my part.
  • James Skala
    James Skala Member
    edited July 2017
    ok that's what I was thinking

• James Skala
    James Skala Member
    edited July 2017
    how do you change the password and or the email address that you have already registered the flex with

• Mack
    Mack Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Just logout and crest a new login. Mack
  • NX6D Dave
    NX6D Dave Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    If you used a UserName/Password type of account, you can use the "forgot password" option to change the password.  For the Facebook and Google type of logins, you would have to change the passwords on those systems, probably not what you would want to do.

• James Skala
    James Skala Member
    edited July 2017
    Non FB and GM acct. When I do that the and it say the email you is already in use.  How do I disassociate the email account with it
  • Mike va3mw
    Mike va3mw Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Guilty  :)
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Yes, his and hers radios... sounds awesome. 

Ria
  • NX6D Dave
    NX6D Dave Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I don't think there is anything you can do (yet) to remove a UserName/Password account, but you can Unregister a radio from it and walk away and leave the account empty.  You can use the "forgot password" option to change the password.  You can create a new account using a different email address and move the radio to it.  Does that help?
  • Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited August 2017

I would like to see it configured on a spread sheet. The email address and the password. It would all be under the original e-mail address, and password. Using the spread sheet eliminating an entry would obviate that call. Adding an e-mail address and password would enable an additional user. All entries could only be made by the owner of radio. The visiting client would could log on just as the owner logs on now, using the e-mail address and password. There could be check boxes that would allow transmit and audio or audio only.

Jim, K6QE

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited July 2017
    To remove an account, please open a HelpDesk ticket for now.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.