Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How canI delete permanently nmessages in CWX?

Options
Roger G3LDI
Roger G3LDI Member ✭✭
i have deleted these over and over again and they always reappear. Does that mean I have to make another new global profile?

Answers

• Ken Wells
    Ken Wells Community Manager admin
    edited March 2020
    Options
    CWX Messages are saved in the Global Profile.

If you Change CWX Messages and want to keep them, you can save the Global Profile using the same name and it will remember the changes. 

There is no need to make a new Global Profile, unless you want to remember a different set of CWX messages in a different Global Profile.
  • Roger G3LDI
    Roger G3LDI Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I wish to delete them and have NO messages there at all. I can not do that. I can delete them and save to that profile. If I select another profile and go back to the original, they are all back again! I can even save a NEW global profile, but these CWX messages keep coming back. Pity there is no save/delete command in the setup.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.