Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Hi, I'd like to download directions for installing my RX2 and I am not able to. Is there another sou

John Bodine
John Bodine Member
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
I have been trying to download from this website and keep getting this message- Server Error in '/' Application. The resource cannot be found. Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly. Requested URL: /Downloads.aspx Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.6400; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.6387

Comments

• Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Suggest you call or email FlexRadio Systems directly for best assistance. Their website migrated servers this weekend and the code may need updating. 73 Steve K9ZW

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.