Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

hey I just noticed on my GMT clock.....It's my birthday....the big 70

Bill-W9OL
Bill-W9OL Member
edited December 2019 in New Ideas
I proved both the oncologist and the cardiologist wrong.
They told my xyl not to expect 70.

I don't know if she's happy or upset.....
hmmmm

Comments

• Jay Nation
    Jay Nation Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Happy Birthday!

Live longer and prosper!
    73, Jay - NO5J
  • Dale Neace
    Dale Neace Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Happy Birthday!
  • Chuck
    Chuck Member
    edited July 2015
    Best of Birthdays to you!
  • YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    You Cant complain you spent one year on 69

Happy 70 !!!

Cheers!!!

George
    YV5WZ
  • Wes Smith
    Wes Smith Member
    edited July 2015
    Happy Birthday!!!
  • Neal_K3NC
    Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Bill, you hitting 70 is a gift to us and please know that you are so special to us. Your friendship and sense of humor have made this much more fun for me.
  • Ed, K0KC
    Ed, K0KC Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Bill, I am  sure that we will be hearing your booming signal from Chicagoland for many more years...happy birthday!
  • Dan Zimmerman
    Dan Zimmerman Member
    edited January 2017
    Bill,

Just about 6 months ahead of you......  congratulations.

• Bob  KN4HH
    Bob KN4HH Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Bill, belated Happy Birthday.  I turned 70 last week.  I am waiting for my belated birthday gift.  A Maestro.  May you have many more healthy birthdays.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.