Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Help needed, SSDRcat install gets "interrupted error " every time I try to install it.

N4AB
N4AB Member ✭✭
edited September 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
HELP

Answers

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018

Run the program with your radio running. I had the same problem and when the radio was running the program installed without incident.
  • Dudley-WA5QPZ
    Dudley-WA5QPZ Inactive Employee
    edited March 2018
    Jim,

Be sure that you have your firewall and anti-virus disabled, and try again.  

• N4AB
    N4AB Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Thanks Dudley and Jim, since I had already tried reloading, rebooting and the firewall/antivirus programs off, I turned the radio on and gave Jim's suggestion a try and it worked great. So now I'm back on the air.
    Only one issue left to figure out. Using cat I created 4 COM ports which all work OK. However they do not show up in "device Manager" even with "show hidden devices" enabled. Anyone have any idea about this problem?
    Anyway, thanks again Jim.  73  Al   N4AB

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.