Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Help with FRStacks on 6700

Gary
Gary Member
edited February 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
Installed FRStacks program - worked fine ... a few days later it wouldn't start up. I double click its icon and I see the little whirl symbol for a second or so and then nothing. I've uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. I've no clue where to go for help on this. I know where to download but there's no indication of where to get help ... this is using a 6700 on a Win10 machine. Running, at that time, 1.9.7

Comments

• Mark_W3II
    Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Delete your local FRStack MKCM_Software_LLC settings folder. This will not delete your memories; only your settings like hotkey assignments.This is located at "C:Users<yourusername>AppDataLocalMKCM_Software_LLC". "<yourusername>" should be replaced with your windows user profile name. Look for it in the c:users directory or run "SET USERPROFILE" in CMD windows to see what your current profile is.
    You can always contact me directly at MKCMSoftware AT gmail.com

• Gary
    Gary Member
    edited April 2017
    Thanks Mark ... I'll give it a try.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.