Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Help! Panic.. setting in!

Roger
Roger Member ✭✭
Came in the shack this afternoon and found that my 6300 will not transmit....well...press the Tune button, Red TX led lights but there is no output and no increase in the DC current (apart from what I guess is the TX relay)
I dont remember altering anything....

Panicking now...

Roger G0IUW

Comments

• Jim K4JAF
    Jim K4JAF Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Are you out of band?  Check all modes including tune.  
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Also make sure you haven't selected XVTR as the TX antenna.
  • Roger
    Roger Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Thank you all.
    Salvador was right.....dont remember changing that!!!

Thanks all for the help.

Roger G0IUW
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Another piece of info Roger, look at the color of the LED on the 6300 when you TX with ANT1 vs XVTR. When TXing with the transverter port the light is actually ORANGE.

FRS, maybe PURPLE or YELLOW might be a better color choice as it is difficult to tell the difference between the RED and the ORANGE.
  • Butch
    Butch Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Try rebooting SmartSDR, then closing down SmartSDR CAT, then restarting SmartSDR CAT.
  • Ian1
    Ian1 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Hi

Go to the DAX panel and make sure the Blue TX light is lite up if not select it.

Ian
    KM4CQG

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.