Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Help, New 6600 having issues on transmitt, Antenna selection problems, internal antenna relay issues

roger palmer
roger palmer Member
edited March 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
NO RF output. PTT quiets receiver receiver, but does not engage internal antenna relay.
Shows hi SWR on 6600 output meter, but no RF to external Power Meter. Each time I turn the 6600 ON, I have to manually reset antenna selection to Ant 1. Even though it shows it is selecting that antenna, I must switch to another antenna option in Set Up Menu, then back to antenna 1.  

Comments

• James Whiteway
    edited March 2018
     I'm assuming that you have read the manual for setup. If that's the case and you are still having issues, I would definitely contact FRS's Help Desk Monday.
    james
    WD5GWY

• Bob- W5TX
    Bob- W5TX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Roger, if you have a dummy load try it first. If SWR is high the transmitter is likely shutting down to protect amp. If using dummy load either tune the ATU or bypass so it’s not tuned to never never land. If no output and you are sure you have load connected to right antenna port etc then contact help desk at FRS.
  • roger palmer
    roger palmer Member
    edited March 2018
    Flex quickly dispatched UPS to pick up the 6600 for 3 day shipping back for warranty repairs.
    Dudley was quick to respond and his support is greatly appreciated.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.