Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Help Fldigi problem

Takeshi Yamada
Takeshi Yamada Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I re-installed Fldigi, but I cannot transmit.
CAT is working.  DAX seemingly is working.  level indicator shows a good level of input, but there is no RF signal.
WSJT-X works fine, so it must be my **** setting mistake, but I cannot find out the cause.image

Comments

• DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Use "Line" instead of "PC" in your output settings and try again.
    I saved all my settings in a digimode profile.
    Good luck!
    73, Alex - DH2ID
  • Takeshi Yamada
    Takeshi Yamada Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Thank you for your help, but it does not solve the problem.
    Very strange...

One basic question.
    I am not clear about the differences of LINE and PC when using digital software like Fldigi, wsjt-x, mmtty.

I tried with WSJT-X, but both LINE and PC looks giving the same RF output.

73 de JI1BNU
    Ken Yamada

• RoyS
    RoyS Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Ken,
    I have a 6500 and after this months Windows update my DAX failed. The cure for me was to remove and reinstall SSDR. Don't forget to export your settings before removing SSDR. 
    Roy W5TKZ
  • K3DCW
    K3DCW Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Yamada-san,

It looks like you're in RTTY mode in Fldigi and on the Flex.  Fldigi doesn't key FSK, only AFSK.  Try putting the Flex in DIG-U mode and see what happens.  

Dave
    K3DCW
  • Takeshi Yamada
    Takeshi Yamada Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Bingo!
    It was my mistake.   I ran MMTTY setup and Fldigi setup and I was messed up.
    By setting  mode to "DGMU" it was solved.

Thank you Dave and sorry for bothering you all...

73 de JI1BNU
    Ken Yamada
  • K3DCW
    K3DCW Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    I'm glad you got it working.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.