Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Hello everyone

KI4P
KI4P Member ✭✭
just received my 6400 this afternoon, made 20 meter contact 5 min out of box, now to figure all controls out. 73's hope everyone has a great weekend

Comments

• Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Every time you open SmartSDR, a tutorial pops up. Don't cancel it, read it. Also getting familar with all the sub-menus under settings.
  • Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Welcome to the fold! 

I find there are two types of users in the world: 

Those that fully read the manuals and tutorials and promptly forget what they read before use.

Those that learn as they go.

I'm a learn as I go.  I figured I will learn the specific features I want and need at the time I need them.   This has served me well personally as I store the learned and used information much better than the just read info.

• KI4P
    KI4P Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    well, I find that's way I am, sometimes my problem is proper terminology, by that, not sure what some function I want to do is called or how to find in manual, I got DX labs to work. Next is trying to figure fldigi out. Don't understand all I know about cat yet

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.