Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Have panadapters open on two monitors at the same time with 6700 radio.KS4BO David

David Kinsey
David Kinsey Member
edited December 2016 in SmartSDR for Windows
I am using two 24 inch monitors with windows 7 , 6700 flex radio. When I open two panadapters on monitor one and drag them to monitor two, works fine. When I try to open more panadapters on monitor one, they open on monitor two. Is there a way to have panadapters open on two monitors. David KS4BO

Answers

• Beppe IK3VIG
    Beppe IK3VIG Member
    edited January 2014
    David, SmarSDR is not multi windows application, it has one main window Set the monitor two as extended desktop and place it at the right side in monitor propierties. Place Smart SDR in Monitor one and extend it to the right to fill the monitor two, now you have both monitor full of SmartSDR. 73 Beppe ik3vig
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    THe only issue with this is that even extending into other monitors, you cannot move, within the smartsdr window, the panadapters side by side, only top and bottom. At least on my 6300.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.