Has CE certification completed for the new 6400/6600 series?

• Question
  • Updated 10 months ago
  • Answered
Hi there,
I have a deposit for a 6400M with one of the UK sellers. Now there are signs of delivery in the US, has CE certification for Europe completed, and if so, I wonder what the timeline might be for delivery in the UK and Europe?
Regards,

Ian
G4ZJH.
Photo of Ian Tickle

Ian Tickle

• 2 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 10 months ago

Photo of Tim - W4TME

Tim - W4TME, Customer Experience Manager

• 9152 Posts
  • 3478 Reply Likes
It is our desire to get the CE certification as soon as we start volume shipment of the new radios so that we can fulfill our international vendor's orders.  It should not take too long once the process is started, but exactly when, I do not know.  Your vendor will have the most up to date information as to when they expect to start receiving shipments.
(Edited)
Photo of Stu McLoughlin

Stu McLoughlin

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
They don't have any information Tim. I called them this morning to ask and the repose was that they didn't have any information on estimated release date in UK.
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR

Gerald - K5SDR, Employee

• 814 Posts
  • 1465 Reply Likes
Our focus has been on domestic shipments first. We will begin the CE certification process in the next week and will communicate when it is completed. This process can be variable in length as well as scheduling at the certified test lab. It is next up in priority.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.