Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Has CE certification completed for the new 6400/6600 series?

Options
tickly
tickly Member
Hi there,
I have a deposit for a 6400M with one of the UK sellers. Now there are signs of delivery in the US, has CE certification for Europe completed, and if so, I wonder what the timeline might be for delivery in the UK and Europe?
Regards,

Ian
G4ZJH.

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited April 2019
    Options
    It is our desire to get the CE certification as soon as we start volume shipment of the new radios so that we can fulfill our international vendor's orders.  It should not take too long once the process is started, but exactly when, I do not know.  Your vendor will have the most up to date information as to when they expect to start receiving shipments.
  • Stu McLoughlin
    Stu McLoughlin Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Options
    They don't have any information Tim. I called them this morning to ask and the repose was that they didn't have any information on estimated release date in UK.
  • Gerald-K5SDR
    Gerald-K5SDR FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Our focus has been on domestic shipments first. We will begin the CE certification process in the next week and will communicate when it is completed. This process can be variable in length as well as scheduling at the certified test lab. It is next up in priority.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.