Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Has anyone built a Linux client for SmartSDR?

Joe  N9VX
Joe N9VX Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Has anyone built a Linux client for SmartSDR?

Answers

• Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Did you search here with the key LINUX?

• Joe  N9VX
    Joe N9VX Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Yes
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I don't think anyone has taken the time to do that as yet, I hope some day a group will form that will work on this.
  • Joe  N9VX
    Joe N9VX Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I saw postings that some were considering, but I guess no one followed through with the project. I just hate MS Windows....
  • Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Joe, it like: every hate McDonald's, nobody go there! But why they make Billion of business??
    I am happy with windows. Many people cry for Linunx, hate Windows but none of this guys do something to bring Linux further. They are mostly also very lazy user like Windows user. They want have 100% solutions/app/programms. 99% (like) me have no skills to programm any software.

I am happy that Flexradio support SSDR as Windows App. With only Linux - they will sale less then 5% of his SDR hardware.

And a still open questions is: what can do a Linux SSDR version better then a Windows version?
    If a Linux version will exist, i will give a try. I am using computer/PC since 30 years. Open for all.

Seasons greetings
    Chris DL5NAM

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.