Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Has anyone been able to get a transverter working through the transverter port ona 6400?

Tom Stahl
Tom Stahl Member
edited November 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I have entered the information regarding the transverter; .06 MHz shift (I swear it was 600 Hz on the 6300) I have the frequency set as 144. MHz. The IF is set at 28 Mhz. L0 is 116 MHz I have the TX .  Max power is set a 13dB. I am not sure that is correct. The explanation is confusing to me and I have been working with dB levels for years. (and VU units and S-units )
I have tried two separate transverters and the still no joy. so pretty sure It is a set up problem because both of these TV worked on my 6300.

Thanks in advance 
-tom

Answers

• Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    .06 shift on the 6400 = .06 x 1000000 = 60000 hz or 60khz you need .0006 x 1000000 = 600 hz.
  • Tom Stahl
    Tom Stahl Member
    edited March 2018
    Yep you are correct.  Had the shift off and saw it on the pan adapter. That said, I could not get it to work on Simplex either so no shift involved. Opened a trouble ticket because no one responded to if they had used the transverter port or not. Received a priority RMA for expedited shipping back to Austin. You can not beat how Flex stands behind their products.  No matter what, I am still a Flex Fan Boy 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.