Has anyone been able to get a transverter working through the transverter port ona 6400?

• Question
  • Updated 8 months ago
I have entered the information regarding the transverter; .06 MHz shift (I swear it was 600 Hz on the 6300) I have the frequency set as 144. MHz. The IF is set at 28 Mhz. L0 is 116 MHz I have the TX .  Max power is set a 13dB. I am not sure that is correct. The explanation is confusing to me and I have been working with dB levels for years. (and VU units and S-units )
I have tried two separate transverters and the still no joy. so pretty sure It is a set up problem because both of these TV worked on my 6300.

Thanks in advance 
-tom
Photo of Tom Stahl

Tom Stahl

• 14 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Wayne

Wayne

• 614 Posts
  • 84 Reply Likes
.06 shift on the 6400 = .06 x 1000000 = 60000 hz or 60khz you need .0006 x 1000000 = 600 hz.
Photo of Tom Stahl

Tom Stahl

• 14 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Yep you are correct.  Had the shift off and saw it on the pan adapter. That said, I could not get it to work on Simplex either so no shift involved. Opened a trouble ticket because no one responded to if they had used the transverter port or not. Received a priority RMA for expedited shipping back to Austin. You can not beat how Flex stands behind their products.  No matter what, I am still a Flex Fan Boy