Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Happy Day

Lewis Cheek
Lewis Cheek Member ✭✭
edited January 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Received call from Flex, my 6300 will go out today or Monday, depends if the incoming batch arrives in time to turn around today.

Comments

• Lee
    Lee Member
    edited May 2014

WOW...I thought they were back ordered until August??

Glad your getting yours soon.. Hope you like it as well as I do mine!

Lee

• Lewis Cheek
    Lewis Cheek Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I placed my order on the FIRST production run. I understand orders outside of the first run have a projected ship date of Aug. Aug is a LONG month I think.

Lew
  • Charlie
    Charlie Member ✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Lew: Just wondering when you placed your order. I placed mine on May 18th and knew it probably wouldn't be until August before I placed the order but I received an email a few days ago from Flex stating that my radio should ship by June 4th.
  • W4TMW
    W4TMW Member ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Lew,

Just received mine today (ordered 5-10) and had it fired up in 30 min.

Now to interface the digital programs, then get my transverter playing.

Too soon to comment on a comparison to my F5k.

Have fun,
    Tom
    W4TMW 
  • Lewis Cheek
    Lewis Cheek Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Late morning, 12 May
  • Jay -- N0FB
    Jay -- N0FB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Mine will be shipped (+- 1 day) on June 5th. I'm stoked! Congrats Lewis!
  • Jim  KJ7S
    Jim KJ7S Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Ordered on the 15th, phone call said june third or fourth....I'm so wound up  I can hardly stand it...already have the " stuff " installed and my flex 5 using Dax for most audio with digital....and working well....now for the 6300 soon the fun will begin!!  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.