Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

hamcation sales 2018

KB4OIF
KB4OIF Member ✭✭
Good morning.  My question is will there be any 6400M for sell at the Hamcation in Orlando.  Don't know if I should put in and order for one now or at the hamcation in Feb. 9-11th.

Answers

• N2TU
    N2TU Company Adviser ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Flex will be taking orders at the event for shipment at a later time. My recommendation is to place your order now...either by calling Flex or ordering on line.  That way you will be "on the list". The units will ship by date the order is placed so the sooner the better. 
  • KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I will call them tomorrow Lou.  Maybe they will have hamfest pricing?????
  • Gary Johnson
    Gary Johnson Member
    edited January 2018
    Yes to Hamfest pricing - the same as every one else has paid.
  • KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I pulled the trigger on the 6400M with ATU about  2 minutes ago.  now comes the wait. Now I can quit worrying.  

KB4OIF
    John
  • Gary Johnson
    Gary Johnson Member
    edited January 2018
    Congrats
  • KS0CW
    KS0CW Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    congratz...
  • Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Thanks! That makes me feel better knowing I'm not at the bottom of the list since I ordered the day after Christmas!
  • KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    They said in the announcement that the early orders should be receiving info about payment and shipment very soon.   I have a ways to go I think.  At least I will be reading the manual before it gets here.  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.