Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Hamcation 2020

So with the 2020 hamcation just around the corner . . . . Any new ground breaking news or features gonna be announced from flex . . . Updates etc.

Your thoughts

Answers

• Steve Smith
    Steve Smith Member
    edited February 2020
    Anything would probably be announced at Dayton.
  • Robert Guertin
    edited February 2020
    Don't hold your breath.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    They are always up to something as we know from the past. Look at the new radios, no one heard of that coming.
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    They’ve made announcements at hamcation before. That said, I know nothing.
  • John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Steve has  been the presenter at Hamcation the last few years. Last year Flex announced MultiFlex at Orlando. This year Gerald is the speaker at the Flex forum on Friday @1000. I don't know anything beyond that.
  • Joe N3HEE
    Joe N3HEE Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Another minor release would be nice.  It's been nearly 5 months since we've seen anything of importance.  Need to squash some more bugs !
  • HCampbell  WB4IVF
    HCampbell WB4IVF Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020

Since Flex sent out a strong hint last year that improved noise mitigation and pre-distortion have moved up in priority, that’s where I’d expect the next major improvements.

Edit: from Tim's comment a few moments ago I think a DAX bug fix is coming also.  (-:

Howard

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.