Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

HAM RADIO DELUXE PTT FLEX 6400

Options
Mark Gottlieb
Mark Gottlieb Member
edited January 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I am using MiniDeluxe which I have used in the past before and I have used HRD in the past with my old FLEX 3000.  Just got it as XMAS present and am trying to configure it for the FLEX 6400.  HRD is controlling everything on the radio and I am getting sound to the waterfall.   I have created a dedicated PORT in CAT and MiniDeluxe is connecting with no issues.  In HRD PTT settings, I am using Ham Radio Deluxe configuration.  After setting up the radio section, in HRD, the TX button will put the radio into transmit manually except I can't get it to go into TX when attempting to use the macros.   These are the default macros that come with the software.  This same thing happens when don't use MiniDeluxe and I try to use the HRD radio control window.  However, I prefer not to use that part of the software since it really isn't necessary with a FLEX.  I have tried all combinations of using different PTT settings in HRD and have had no progress towards the solution.  I must be missing something very simple.  Suggestions?

Thanks

Mark  KK2L

Answers

• K1DBO
    K1DBO Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Mark,

Consider giving Slice Master a try.  It does a great job of replacing HRD's Rig Control and does a few more useful things too, like configure DM780 for you on the fly.  You can read about it here https://github.com/K1DBO/slice-master-6000 

--Don

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.