Green LED does not not blink on Flex-6300 during boot.

• Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Flex-6300 has worked well for a few months (once I made an exception in my computer's firewall software). A month or so back, I once turned on the power supply. The green LED comes on as usual for a second and then goes out (normal). Then, I push the the power button to boot, I hear the click from inside the radio, but the LED does not come on at all. After about 30 -40 seconds I hear another click from inside the radio. Sounds like the normal click it always does when it's done booting. But no green LED. I open the Smart SDR and the radio is not detected. In attempting to fix I disconnected the copper from the router, disconnected the power poll connector, rebooted the router and the computer. Tried again and the green LED came on. Today I tried to start and the problem has returned. Tried disconnecting everything again. No avail. I even reset the radio. Still no green LED blinking during the boot. What does the blinking green LED signify? An attempt to connect to your network? Has anyone seen this before, or have a solution?    SDR 1.6.17   
Photo of dan

dan

• 15 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Dick B

Dick B

• 106 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Official Response
Advised by Dudley that they have not seen my problem before and got an RMA so took it in this morning.  Fortunately I'm only 30 minutes away.