Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Great service!

Rick Hadley - W0FG
Rick Hadley - W0FG Member ✭✭
A couple of weeks ago, I came down into the shack to find my 6500 off. (It normally runs 24/7) My first thought was that my power supply had died as it was showing no voltage output.  Trying my spare supply, I discovered that the 6500 was crow-barring the supplies off.  Shipped the rig back to Austin and had continous e-mail contact with Dudley, Katie, and Greta.  Turns out that D11 had gone bad.  I got the rig back yesterday, and in the meantime one of the graphic cards in my main computer had also taken a dump, so I hooked the 6500 up directly to the Maestro until I got my computer back today.  Whatever the issues may have been, the 6500 seems even better than ever before!  Just had a nice chat with ON4UN on 20 CW to confirm everything's in peak shape. Thanks to all the Flex gang for the excellent service and communication.  You guys are the best.

Comments

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017

I sometimes wish my 6500's would take a dump so I could get to know the fine Flex staff better!

Jim, k6QE

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.