Great customer service

• Praise
  • Updated 1 month ago
Tim Ellison, W4TME, Customer Experience Manager, gave me great service in helping me figure out what went wrong with my 6300 -- which is now on its way to Austin.  His super fast communications made the experience as painless as possible.
Photo of Andrew Thall

Andrew Thall

• 134 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes
  • satisfied.

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts

• 218 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Glad to hear it.  Yours is another example of why it pains me to see people lash out against FRS.  They aren't perfect.  They make mistakes.  They sure do try to bend over backwards to make the customer happy.  Good luck resolving your issue with the 6300.
Photo of Neil D Friedman N3DF

Neil D Friedman N3DF

• 96 Posts
  • 24 Reply Likes
When putting my new 6600M on FT-8 mystified me, Neal Campbell, K3NC, patiently worked with me by phone and Teamviewer to get it operational.  I have enjoyed working FT-8 almost every day since.  Is there any other radio manufacturer that would have provided this help?
Photo of Burt Fisher

Burt Fisher

• 1049 Posts
  • 366 Reply Likes
He did the same for me
Photo of Jim K4JAF

Jim K4JAF

• 333 Posts
  • 83 Reply Likes
Tim and all the Flex personnel provide prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable answers to our questions and problems,  Thanks Flex!
Photo of Ed N5DG

Ed N5DG

• 35 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Eric at Flex phoned me today . We talked about my fan noise . Eric says since I live close , drop the radio off, go have lunch and come back . Now that is good service . I forgot to ask if they had a drive through window 

Ed