Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Got the email for the 6600M

AJ0IM
AJ0IM Member
edited April 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
6600M...Ordered on July 7, received my email last night 3/7, paid the invoice this morning! As soon as I get a tracking number, I will go camp out on the front porch and watch for a big brown truck!  

Comments

• Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Great news! Congrats...
  • Ron WD5FUN
    Ron WD5FUN Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Congrats, I am a long way off
  • KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018

Ordered my 6600M 6/1/17

Paid 2/2/18

Still Waiting…?

• FRED  W9TB
    FRED W9TB Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Watch your e-mail today !!!!
  • Doug
    Doug Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Fred are you still waiting ? I know the last time I talked to you, your order was placed on the 6600M like a month or more before this fellow here. Sure doesn't seem right a fellow is a month or more later than you receiving his and you are still waiting ? Good luck hopefully you got your shipping invoice now
  • K1UO Larry
    K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    John...  When I inquired as to why thhey seemed to have skipped over my order date, It was discovered they somehow were using a 3 year old email address of mine and it was of course bouncing .  Dont know how they got it as my new email is all over their system and was ,of course, the one I used to order the 6600!   Could this have possibly happened to you?
  • FRED  W9TB
    FRED W9TB Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    No tracking number yet
  • KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Email has not changed.
  • KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I hope we all get our tracking # tonight so we can begin the last phase in getting our radios "M models" in our shacks...

I hope this is me tonight!

• FRED  W9TB
    FRED W9TB Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    John, I got my tracking number today. Will be here tomorrow.  :)
  • KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018

Woot Woot Tracking # Received!

Now the wait for the man with the brown shorts witch incidentally is the color my shorts will become when the truck shows up ;)
  • David Salomon
    David Salomon Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    John - your magic eye icon is great!!  I wish radios still had them.
  • Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    FRED !  Did you get off the naughty list?

• FRED  W9TB
    FRED W9TB Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    They just got tired of me calling an sending e-mails :)  It's out for delivery :):)
  • KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    "John, I got my tracking number today. Will be here tomorrow.  :)"
    WOW that's fast!
  • FRED  W9TB
    FRED W9TB Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Next day air. on the air now all working well so for. :)
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Nice! Have a great weekend playing with the new radio Fred.
  • Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Got the Shipping confirmation today,, Flex 6600M on its way!!!! Looks like a busy weekend getting the shack in order for its arrival..  Have my 50" 2018 4K LG mounted and ready for the HDMI output of the Flex!! 

Robert

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.