Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Got my tracking number

Mike Miller
Mike Miller Member
edited February 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Ordered 12/12/2017  going to be delivered 4/4/2018. Wow that was a long 3 months, can't wait till it gets here  N6IQY

Comments

• Tony WV2C
    Tony WV2C Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Congrats...Which model?

• Mike Miller
    Mike Miller Member
    edited March 2018

• KC9EI - Dave
    KC9EI - Dave Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    :):):)  three smileys
  • Joe Sartori
    Joe Sartori Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Ordered in November, paid off invoice last week. Looking forward to tracking number!!!!
  • KB4AAA
    KB4AAA Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Ordered 6600 5/25, paid Invoice a couple weeks ago, shipped and my favorite thing to see "Out for Delivery" today :) 
  • David NT8Y
    David NT8Y Member
    edited December 2019
    You’re gonna like it. Enjoy your new rig. David NT8Y
  • Steve W9HH
    Steve W9HH Member
    edited April 2018
    Ordered 6400 on 3/7
    Received my Invoice last Friday and today (4/17), got the tracking number.
    Looks like things are picking up - Can't wait to try it out!

• Chris H
    Chris H Member
    edited April 2018
    Sweet!! Can’t wait for mine. Ordered 2/25 Invoice paid 4/10 Awaiting shipping 6400 w/ATU. Hope they didn’t forget me.
  • Tony WV2C
    Tony WV2C Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Got my 6400M tracking # tonight!
  • KA6QLQ
    KA6QLQ Member
    edited April 2018
    Got my invoice this morning about 8:30 am. Paid the invoice. Two hours later my 6400 shipped. How about that for service?
  • KF3F
    KF3F Member
    edited April 2018
    Just paid the invoice for my 6600 ordered 3/20/18.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.