Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Got my Maestro and/or SmartSDR and 6600 working with my RF-Kits B26 RF-2K+ amp in time for WPX

This was my first chance to really use my new rig.  The receiver and transmitter are very impressive!  The slice receivers, the AGC-T, and DSP filters are very impressive. So is the transmit EQ and other audio controls.  Using my new radio was a lot of fun.  After the contest I had good success testing the Maestro on Wifi (LAN).  Things are looking up!
And something very interesting happened during the contest (besides so many good signal and audio reports). Another ham let me know of a propagation change.  It happened like this.

After a lull in stations calling me, I heard an LU6 station calling.  I replied with my exchange information but he kept repeating his call. I repeating my exchange...  That's when another station (anonymous)  let me know my Run freq was also occupied by DX .  The letters DX appeared in my waterfall.  Where can I acquire the Text-to-Sound software to do that? 

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.