Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Getting K6TU controller to work in my bodged together station...

Options
2»

Comments

• Stu Phillips - K6TU
    Stu Phillips - K6TU Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Bill, Sorry but no - I don't intend to support another platform beyond Apple's iOS with the K6TU Control. To avoid confusion, the FlexControl works fine with all versions of Windows post XP. Stu K6TU
  • W4EY
    W4EY Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Stu. Thanks. Bill W4EY
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    My Media Bridge arrived today. It took all of 5 minutes to install it and set it up. The Computer is on one port and the 6500 on another with 3 more empty. The 6500 got a good IP address the first time! K6TU interface works great. Here is what I got for $32.99. It is only N300 so it is not Gigabit compatible, but it works for now and didn't cost too much. Heck, it was worth the money to get rid of the aggravation..... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BZQLBG0/ref=oh_details_o00_s01_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.