Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Getting closer!!!!

James Whiteway
edited January 2017 in New Ideas
Slowly getting there on building a Panadapter and one day soon, a Panafall !
james
WD5GWY

(oh, it's not too pretty right now, but, it works!)

Comments

• IW7DMH, Enzo
    IW7DMH, Enzo Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Hello James,

I appreciate a lot your work and your results.
    If I am not wrong this is the first panadapter that is using the official FlexLibs. Really great.
    I hope you can go on with your panadapter and I would suggest you to add some kind of "cluster spot" feature.

GL & 73' Enzo
    iw7dmh
  • James Whiteway
    edited August 2015
    Thank you Enzo for the kind words. I have learned a lot working with Flexlib. But, I still have a long way to go. I have you, Eric, Stu, William, Walt and many others to thank for help and guidence. Eric found out why I was not getting any data flow. Once that happened, things started to click. I will keep your suggestion in mind.
    James
    WD5GWY

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.