Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Gator case8 available for $25 plus shipping

James Madden
James Madden Member
edited February 2020 in New Ideas
Gator8 case available for $25 plus shipping. I purchased this for several hundred dollars but find I am not using it and it’s just taking up space. If you want it let me know. Jim

Comments

• Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    contact me rjairam@gmail.com. Let me know total cost with shipping to 07461

Thanks
    Ria
  • N0AZZ
    N0AZZ Member ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I was just a few min. late on this one lol.
  • Mike VE3CKO
    Mike VE3CKO Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I'll take it if Ria changes her mind :)
  • James Madden
    James Madden Member
    edited February 2020
    As it turns out the shipping cost is quite high so Ria decided not to pay the $107 for shipping does someone else want to purchase. I live near Seattle so if you are near this coast the shipping charges could be considerably less. Jim
  • John WA7UAR
    John WA7UAR Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    James, I live in downtown Seattle. Please email me from qrz.com — thanks. John WA7UAR
  • James Madden
    James Madden Member
    edited May 2018
    John-wa7uar, I don’t see how to send you an email from Arizona.com. I live in Lynnwood and am home most afternoons as i’m Retired, I’m going to school in the mornings. My email address is technology.magic1@gmail.com. Jim
  • James Madden
    James Madden Member
    edited May 2018
    Should have said qaz.com not Arizona.com. Spell check.
  • James Madden
    James Madden Member
    edited May 2018
    And qrz.com not qaz.com
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    James - the shipping at $107 seems pretty high as Amazon (Prime) will sell you new one with shipping included for $179 - might be worth rechecking?
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I tried UPS ground and Fedex... both of them high (I have a commercial account). The problem is that this is an oversize item. So local pickup would be best.
  • John WA7UAR
    John WA7UAR Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    James, Thanks for your email. I’ll call you tonight/tomorrow to arrange my purchase and pick up.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.