Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Full Duplex only working properly if TX slice is in CW MODE. 6600M ver 2.5.1

Joe Bales
Joe Bales Member ✭✭
edited August 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Working with a friends 6600M recently back from repair and noticed an issue in full duplex mode. Running version 2.5.1. When using two slices - slice A using ant 1 for both rx and tx and slice B using ant 2 for both rx and rx , the only way I can hear the other slice when transmitting in FDX mode is if the transmitting slice is in cw mode. If I change the transmitting slice to any mode from cw the Audio from the other slice is muted, but I still see the signals on the panadapter that is not in tx mode. Any thoughts out there?

Comments

• WT2P
    WT2P Member
    edited August 2019
    Same thing happened to me in NAQP SSB with v 3.0.27... Downgrading to 3.0.19 fixed it, but it took a while to figure out what was happening. Only happens in SSB mode.. CW/DIGI is fine in the FDX/SO2R config.
  • W5AP
    W5AP Member
    edited August 2019
    Same thing for me using ver 3.27 (latest)- RTTY slices switch & transmit but after 1 transmission the opposite slice is mutrd(mute symbol) and monitor is muted. Switching transmissions continue in SO2R. But no audio or monitor.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.