Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FRStack Version 3.0.25.5 Released

Mark_W3II
Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭
edited February 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Radio versions starting with SSDR 2.5.1 and 3.0.19 share the same API interface syntax.
This release has been tested with SSDR 2.5.1 and 3.0.27.

- Add Demodulation MODE hotkeys

Note: If you are using SSDR V2.5.1 or later you must use FRStack V3.0.25.5 or later.

Full release history can be found at http://www.mkcmsoftware.com/Flex/Index

Comments

• William Osborne
    William Osborne Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    web link only has FR v3.0.24???
    Bill--K5ZQ
  • Mark_W3II
    Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    It is actually 3.0.25.5. I will update the website text. Thanks for catching this.
    The site text is updated now.
  • Carl N8VZ
    Carl N8VZ Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Looks good, Mark.  I will download.  Nice talking to you last evening.  -- 73 de Carl N8VZ
  • Larry _ NY8T
    Larry _ NY8T Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    I am running SSDR 3.0.27 and frstack 3.0.25.5

When changing global profiles FRSTACK totally locks requiring task manager to end the task. I am seeing this behavoir on two differant win 10 home pc's, anyone else seeing this?
  • William Osborne
    William Osborne Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Larry, I tried it with v2.5.1 and stack 3.0.25.5  and it works FB. Also using win 10.
    73 Bill  K5ZQ
  • Mark_W3II
    Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    I found the issue. I will be releasing 3.0.26.6 an update shortly.
  • Larry _ NY8T
    Larry _ NY8T Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    That fixed it, Thank you!
  • Tom    N5MOA
    Tom N5MOA Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    v2.5.1      Win10

If I start the previous version of FRStack, I get a message to downgrade the radio to v2.4.9 or upgrade to FRStack3

If I start FRStack 3.0.26.6, the message tells me currently no radios available.

My 6500 is connected directly to the computer.

• Mark_W3II
    Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    This is almost always a firewall rule. Look at your windows firewall settings and make sure the new installation has a firewall rule in place for it. You could try uninstalling FRStack3 and then resinstalling it.
  • Tom    N5MOA
    Tom N5MOA Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Thanks, I'll take a look at that when I get home this afternoon.
  • John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    FRstack is my favorite add-in, and justg keeps getting better
  • Tom    N5MOA
    Tom N5MOA Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    firewall rule was the problem, thanks
  • Roger G3LDI
    Roger G3LDI Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    I cant use frstack because I use wifi here. It would mean having wires trailing over the shack floor into the other room where the router lives!
  • John WA7UAR
    John WA7UAR Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Hi Roger, I use FRStack on my local PC, over WiFi to my router. FRStack uses SmartLink to connect to my remote Flex that is miles away. FRStack works great over local networks and without any absolute need for a physically wired Ethernet connection.
  • Roger G3LDI
    Roger G3LDI Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Hi John.   Just tried and got mine to work using smartlink, but not using smartlink on the Flex, just FRStack.  Many thanks for that.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.