Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FRStack Version 2.3.7.16 Released

Mark_W3II
Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
New features since FRStack 2.1.30.4 release announcement

- FRStack menus via Spots for Smart SDR 2.3.7
- New SPE 1.3K,1.5K,2K Amplifier Tab and Menu Items, SPE Hotkeys, SPE Amp window
- Live mode for CWX Window
- Program Launch now has optional RUN menu on Main Menu
- Add USB Relay control feature added; accessed from Program Launch context menu
- Radio / Maestro Tune disables RCA TX (external AMP)

New menus and hotkeys
  - Menu +RX menu with Hotkeys RXADD & RXDEL
  - Menus and Hotkeys for Panadapter Band and Segment Zoom
  - Hotkeys for Active Slice Lock, FDX
  - Slice Split Menu and Hotkey
  - Memory option to set Panadapter Bandwidth
  - Active Slice Frequency Up / Down hotkeys
  - FM Reverse menu item and active slice hotkey
  - Slice specific MUTE Toggle Hotkeys
  - Memory Add DAX option of 'Not Set'

The View menu Spots Menu options creates spot menu items for popular FRStack features. This extends the ability to control FRStack from your SmartSDR for Windows and Maestro interface.

You can Mute all slices, display Favorite memories, Memories, Modes, Scan Banks, SPE Amp, toggle Mute non-active slices, and TX follows active slice features.

This feature does NOT display station spots from Telnet; use DXLabs or N1MM, etc. for live spots.

SPE 1.3K,1.5K,2K amp owners can control their AMP via FRStack UI or the Spot Menu feature. You connect your SPE USB control port to the PC then assign the COM port created in Windows to SPE Amp setting in FRStack options.

USB Relay control feature has been added to the Program Launch feature. This lets you switch on or off a device from a menu item in FRStack.

Comments

• Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    It sure would be GREAT if someone made a Video that showed all the new features and how to access them, etc. etc.  

Robert
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    Hi Mark

That is awesome.  Nice job.

BTW, the USB Relay is cool if you want to do a soft power down.

Mike

• Grant Kesselring
    Grant Kesselring Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Experimenting with the Hot Key editor... The action called "SWAP_A_D" seems to swap slice A for C instead of D.  Is this a mistake?  The other swap actions seem to be correct.  I'm using version 2.4.10.18.
  • Mark_W3II
    Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    You found a bug in the code. I will fix this issue in the next release. Thanks.
  • Johan _ SE3X
    Johan _ SE3X Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Should probably read the manual instead of asking .. but it's an hour after midnight local h and I feel lazy. Haven't tried FRStack yet, but does it have support for my SPE 1K-Fa?
  • Mark_W3II
    Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Today FRStack supports SPE 1.3, 1.5, 2.0.; SPE 1K uses an older protocol.
  • Johan _ SE3X
    Johan _ SE3X Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Tnx Mark, I know about the com protocoll and did suspected that might be the case w. your SW. I guess I have to speed up my purchase of the 1.3K.
  • Grant Kesselring
    Grant Kesselring Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Thanks for confirming.  73!
  • N8FNR
    N8FNR Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Here is the link to FRStack; http://www.mkcmsoftware.com/Flex/Index
  • Ed Johnson
    Ed Johnson Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Mark, Thanks for the software.  I just tried it yesterday.  I am mainly interested in the all mode squelch feature so can monitor on ssb for long times without going deaf (2 mtr ssb :-) )  I noticed that if I set the all mode squelch and exit your program, the squelch remains active even if I reload ssdr.  I must re-open FRStack and then cancel the squelch even though the graphic shows it is already disconnnected.  Am I doing something wrong?  If I cancel the squelch feature then close your program it seems to work as expected.  It seems that once the audio is muted by the program it stays muted even after the program is closed and even after SSDR is closed and reopened.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.