Friedrichshafen 2019

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
Will Flexradio be attending this year? High time to book to get a hotell....73 Kari SM0HRP 
Photo of Kari Gustafsson

Kari Gustafsson

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP

Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP, Elmer

• 279 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
After talking to both Matt and Lori it seems that Flexradio is coming to Friedrichshafen this year again. For your info many Hotells are fully booked already.
Photo of David G4NRT / Z21NRT

David G4NRT / Z21NRT

• 285 Posts
  • 38 Reply Likes
I am driving down from the UK - as usual and staying in the Holiday Inn - as usual.  
My XYL is also coming along again because she wants to go back to Minau (Flower Island).

I shall also have Rupert G0TKZ in the car to share the driving and help to defray the costs.
I always enjoy chatting to the folks at Flex - it was after seeing the 6600M at Friedrichshafen a couple of years ago that I decided to upgrade from my 6500 to a 6700 rather than the 6600M!  

David G4NRT/Z21NRT

Photo of Tim VE6SH

Tim VE6SH

• 286 Posts
  • 38 Reply Likes
I am booked to attend as well flying from LHR to ZRH and the ferry from Romanshorn. I will likely be in the IARU booth most of the time.

Tim VE6SH
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA

Jeff - G4IUA

• 124 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes

Most years Flex book one of the lecture halls and make a presentation showing Flex products, describing the architecture, history, future plans, etc.  It didn’t happen last year but I’m wondering if the plan is to return this June?  Gerald often makes an appearance, with some of the presentation being made in German by Flex’s local representative.  They are very well attended (the hall often standing room only) and I hope the plan is to return again this year.  Has this been confirmed?

Jeff – G4IUA