Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Frequency Readout

K1UO Larry
K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
edited June 2020 in New Ideas
Would it be possible to add an additional frequency readout of the active TX slice down in the center of the bottom border of the Panadapter. Im straining my neck with this big screen watching the Freq readout at the top of the monitor :-) The bigger the numbers the better for vision impaired users. I know...I know..too much time on my hands.

Comments

• Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Get a smaller monitor, Hi HI
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    You can re-size the panadapter too.
  • Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I had to lower the height of my working area in order not to strain my neck... Or read the OSHA standard pamphlet that are included with the monitor for the recommended height and location.
  • Neal_K3NC
    Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Would it be possible to show the TX slice's freq in the display panel of the radio?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.