Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

fr stack causes relay chatter when active radio slice enable TX is enabled

Gene - K3GC
Gene - K3GC Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in Third-Party Software
with two slices open in myu Flex 6500 if I enable "active radio slice enable TX there will frequently (not always) be a rapid relay chatter for a few seconds.  If I disable it the chatter does not occur.
I think this has happened since the latest FR Stack update.
This is a handy feature and I hate to have to disable it but I am afraid that relay damage could occur if it continues.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    I have this issue also.
  • Gene - K3GC
    Gene - K3GC Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Good to know that I wasn't imagining things :).
    I cross posted this in the FRStacks reflector.
  • Mark_W3II
    Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Relay chatter is typically created when multiple Flex API clients are confused over settings.

Stop all clients except for SmartSDR and FRStack, no other 6K utilities.

Does problem go away? Let me know either way via email from FRStack Help menu item.

If yes, start up other utilities and see which one is causing the issue.

Bugs happen, we will get to the bottom of this one.

Mark
    W3II

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.