For Sale Flex-3000

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Topic No longer applicable

For Sale - I am selling a used Flex-3000 HF transceiver (SN 2709-0236) for $1,350. I am the original owner. Price includes shipping to 48 states in the original box with internal packing supports. The radio is in excellent condition (no scratches) and works perfectly, as designed. Radio has always been in a non-smoking environment. The radio was bought in July 2009 and has been my primary HF rig until recently when I purchased the Flex-6500. I will include a firewire cable, grounding cable, a BNC male to UHF female connector, and a power cord with Anderson Power Pole connector installed. No microphone or powered speakers are included in the sale.
Photo of Gary Robertson - KY5R

Gary Robertson - KY5R

• 79 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Chris DL5NAM

Chris DL5NAM

• 670 Posts
  • 152 Reply Likes
Do you think you are right here in Topics: SmartSDR for Windows (Software for Flex6000 ) and you have more chance to found a buyer for your expensive TRX?

For 300.-$ more, includes shipping, i get a brand new 3000'er from FlexRadio with warranty and not 4-5 years old used rig.

73 Chris
Photo of Gary Robertson - KY5R

Gary Robertson - KY5R

• 79 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Flex-3000 has been sold.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.