Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

For Sale Flex-3000

Gary Robertson - KY5R
Gary Robertson - KY5R Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
For Sale - I am selling a used Flex-3000 HF transceiver (SN 2709-0236) for $1,350. I am the original owner. Price includes shipping to 48 states in the original box with internal packing supports. The radio is in excellent condition (no scratches) and works perfectly, as designed. Radio has always been in a non-smoking environment. The radio was bought in July 2009 and has been my primary HF rig until recently when I purchased the Flex-6500. I will include a firewire cable, grounding cable, a BNC male to UHF female connector, and a power cord with Anderson Power Pole connector installed. No microphone or powered speakers are included in the sale.

Answers

• Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Do you think you are right here in Topics: SmartSDR for Windows (Software for Flex6000 ) and you have more chance to found a buyer for your expensive TRX? For 300.-$ more, includes shipping, i get a brand new 3000'er from FlexRadio with warranty and not 4-5 years old used rig. 73 Chris
  • Gary Robertson - KY5R
    Gary Robertson - KY5R Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Flex-3000 has been sold.
This discussion has been closed.