Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

For the 3x time I set up TNFs on 6 m using rember button & then updated a global profile. Freakn' di

Ray Kenny
Ray Kenny Member
edited January 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
For the 3x time I set up TNFs on 6 meters using rember button & then updated a global profile assuming they would be saved. No, they freakn' dissappeared again. So, how do I save my TNFs?

Answers

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    In the TNF selection box are you selecting ,,remember TNF?
  • Ray Kenny
    Ray Kenny Member
    edited February 2019
    Yes
  • Jim  KJ7S
    Jim KJ7S Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Just for grins I did the same thing here, only on an 80 mtr frequency. Made three tnf's within the panadaptor view, clicked on "Remember", got the green indicator for each tnf, saved a global profile. closed, then re-opened SSDR 2.4.9, and when it came up they were not there, so I re-loaded the saved global profile, and they didn't come back then either. Now, that said, if you leave them on when you shut down SSDR without deleting them, they will stay, like they're supposed to.Now, if one can make the persistence of remembering the tnf Stick in the Global profile would be a plus, then, if you delete them but at some point you want them back, re-load the global profile to get them back.
  • Ray Kenny
    Ray Kenny Member
    edited January 2020
    Thanks Jim, I’ll give that a try nxt time so I hopefully do not unleash more choice #$*@!, ? ‘s. - Ray
  • Ray Kenny
    Ray Kenny Member
    edited January 2020
    Sorry Jim, tried your suggestions with no luck. Lost all 6 m TNFs again. On my 6400M, I conclude that there is no method to save TNFs. It would be nice to have a numerical keyboard option to enter TNF cntr freqs & widths. ‘bye, Ray
  • Jim  KJ7S
    Jim KJ7S Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    You have stumbled upon the primary reason why I never use Vox hihihi.
  • Jim  KJ7S
    Jim KJ7S Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    so you are telling me that when yuou set a tnf, and turn it green, shut down the radio and bring it up, it doesn't bring the tnf's back up?..that is a bug I believe. Perhaps a help ticket is in order if you haven't already.

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Interesting, I set my TNF on all bands for band markers. they have never  dissappeared, ever. But one time they  did when  I chose remove all TNF.
  • Ray Kenny
    Ray Kenny Member
    edited February 2019
    Bill, at what must be another attempt in self-flagellation, I set a 6m TNF for my 6m tx/rx slice and it will not save worth jax.  Making me wonder abt holes in software for 6400M.   'bye,  Ray
  • Ray Kenny
    Ray Kenny Member
    edited February 2019
    Slice B
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    It may be only a 6400M thing, Lets see what Flex thinks as they check this out.
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited February 2019
    If this is not working for you, then please open a support case so we can track it correctly.  

thanks
  • Ray Kenny
    Ray Kenny Member
    edited February 2019
    Michael,  I submitted a support tix.  Tim said they consider this issue is most likely to be a software related issue.  It was transferred to the software support grp with no est. as for time for further analysis or resolution.   Thanks,  Ray     KC0IBO

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.