Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

For Sale - Flex 6500

Steve G1XOW
Steve G1XOW Member ✭✭
edited July 2018 in New Ideas
Flex 6500 SDR for sale. Includes original power loom, cable, hand mic, cat6 Ethernet cable, original double boxes, latest firmware. Excellent condition from non-smoking household.

Free with the radio: CMD Micro/midi controller with nice labelled buttons for SSDR/CMD functions+USB cable.

Approx 18 months old.

£2,950 including UK shipping.
http://g1xow.uk/ or email steve@g1xow.uk

Comments

• Ken Hansen
    Ken Hansen Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I'm not sure of the actual conversion rate, but I have it on good authority that you'd be lucky to get US $1,500 for your discontinued Flex-6500 - at least that is what angry Flex owners were claiming just the other day... LOL
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017

About UK £1 to USA $1.35-1:45 with commissions & fees. 

http://www.finviz.com/forex.ashx will give you a decent snap-shot without the commissions & fees.

Steve G1XOW is asking circa $4,100.00 but remember it is a Flex-6500 and the UK 20% VAT is already paid.  With all the costs a UK based Flexer usually has a fair bit more invested than we do stateside.

Steve K9ZW

• Steve Jones gw0gei
    edited July 2018
    Uk dealer has just dropped price of remaining 6300 and 6500 stock to £3300 and £1900. Best of luck with sale Steve, i have no chance of selling my 6300 now so its staying to join whatever other radio i buy next 6700, 6600 or ? As a multi two set up.
  • G8ZPX
    G8ZPX Member
    edited May 2017
    Steve, I got it sorted thanks. A very good part-ex deal that saved all the agro and cost of ebay paypal etc. So the Flex will be gone is 3-5 weeks hopefully.

Also got an email from a guy saying if I loaded it with V2 first then he would pay the asking price, so not bad either. Apparently ML&S only have 2 new units in stock anyway and they are "dumping old stock" now.
    cheers,
  • Steve Jones gw0gei
    edited May 2017
    Nice one glad you managed to get a deal sorted. I will upgrade my 6300 to 2.??  when the features offered are right for my contesting needs. Am in no rush for wan at the moment as lan operation works well for me around the house in different rooms.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.