Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

For Sale: SPE 1K FA amp, Jackson Labs Fury GPSDO, Flex-6500

Peter K1PGV
Peter K1PGV Member ✭✭✭
edited August 2020 in The Flea Market
We're downsizing... moving from a big house in the country to a condo with CC&Rs.  Ham radio isn't my priority right now, so I'm sad to say I've got some really nice equipment for sale.

All equipment comes directly from my air conditioned, non-smoking, shack where it was loved, but sadly not very heavily used due to family issues over the past few years.

Pictures available (showing my callsign) by request.  Just let me know what you'd like to see.

All equipment is guaranteed to NOT be DOA but otherwise... sale is final.  PayPal or Postal Money Order (PayPal highly preferred).  I'll pay to pack and ship via UPS within CONUS.

As I wrote in my last post, I haven't been around the community much in the past year, but if you ask around, my reputation should allow you to buy with confidence.

SPE 1K-FA Amplifier
Purchased from another member of this community a couple of years back.  Works perfectly... includes the carrying bag. Perfect condition with perhaps a few minor surface scratches.  Currently wired for 120V.

Best offer over $2K takes it.

Jackson Labs Fury GPSDO with Double Oven (desktop model)
Call me nuts, but this is truly one of my favorite toys. Works great as a GPS into the Flex-series radios and can be used with a program like GPSCON to setup your own time server on your home LAN.  Perfect, condition with a few small surface scratches.  Works with any standard GPS antenna... I'll include two.  Paid $1750 new, plus shipping, not that many years ago.

Best offer over $1200 takes it.

Flex-6500
Yeah... I've got to sell it. As with everything else, it is in perfect condition minus a few surface scratches.  Works perfectly. Currently licensed with SmartSDR 2.x (I haven't even been on the air since 3.x was introduced).

Best offer over $2K takes it.

If you happen to want all three items, I'll make them yours for a flat $5K paid via PayPal. Feel free to send me an email with any questions you might have.

Offers and question via email please at K1PGV at ARRL.NET

Thanks for looking and for possibly helping out by helping reduce what I need to pack and move!

Peter
K1PGV

Tagged:

Comments

• Bill W2PKY
    Bill W2PKY Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    What is the first 4 digits on 6500 serial# curious in the age.
  • Peter K1PGV
    Peter K1PGV Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Thanks for asking.  I *should* have included this.

The SPE 1K-FA Serial Number is: 150301855

My understanding is that it is the "last" revision.

Peter
    K1PGV

• kim
    kim Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    I am interested in the Flex 6500.  Please reply to KM6BRN@gmail if it is still available.
  • Phil - AA4MY
    Phil - AA4MY Member
    edited August 2019
    I'm interested in the Expert 1K-FA and sent you off an email.
  • Peter K1PGV
    Peter K1PGV Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Amp and radio have been sold. Thanks very much. Surprised nobody’s been interested in the Fury GPSDO. Maybe I’m the only time nut here? Peter K1PGV